How Nonviolent Peaceforce is Funded
With support from people like you, as well as governments, religious organizations, foundations, and other bilateral funders, we protect civilians and prevent violence in conflict zones around the world. Please see our latest document Nonviolent Peaceforce: What We Achieved with Your Past Support about our success thanks to people like you who donate to Nonviolent Peaceforce.
2012 Support & Revenue
Support from individuals is crucial to Nonviolent Peaceforce's work. Individual donations typically provide about one quarter of the operating revenue for NP, about 1.4 million € in 2012.
Government and Other Bilateral Grants
NP could not function without the support of governments and other bilateral partners. Grants from government agencies and other organizations such as Belgium, the European Commission, UNICEF, UNDP, Australia, Norway, UNHCR and Cordaid (Netherlands) total more than 5.6 million € in 2012.
Foundations and Religious Organization Grants
Foundations and religious organizations have always played an important role in supporting Nonviolent Peaceforce.
- Review audited Financial Statement for Nonviolent Peaceforce AISBL 2013
- Review Nonviolent Peaceforce USA IRS Form 990s for 2013
- Review audited Financial Statement for Nonviolent Peaceforce in the US 2013
- Review Nonviolent Peaceforce USA's IRS Form 990s
- Review audited Financial Statements for 2009 and 2010
- Read Nonviolent Peaceforce annual reports
- View the US IRS Tax-exempt Letter
Note: The files are large - downloading may take a minute.
To see Nonviolent Peaceforce US Form 990 click here.