(Once moderated responses will be posted in 1-2 days).
1) Hie Ladies, Thank you so much for being there, for the vulnerable people of South Sudan especialy the children, the good work you have done for them.
I am sending you all a big hug and lots of kisses from the Paradise of Africa : ZIMBABWE.
May the good Lord continue to guide and protect you all the days of your life.
HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY.
2) Thanks for the amazing work you're doing!
3) Thank you for the work you are doing. You are an inspiration to women and men around the world.
4) Great job!
5)Thank you for your work
6) This is the only way we can get the peace we want; we need to make it happen.
7) God Bless you and keep you!
-The Rev. Kara Wagner Sherer
8) -Susan Kulis
9) Keep it up! You're setting an example for everyone in the world, and believe me, they ARE watching!
-Dawn M. Albanese
10) As the Vietnamese Buddhist teacher Thich Nhat Hanh says, "peace is every step." Your work is essential for creating a better world for all to live in. Thank you.
-Kelly Rae Kraemer
11) Keep up the good word. You are Herod
12)Thank you for taking leadership to bring about peace through nonviolent efforts.You are an inspiration.
-Sister Donna Butler, SP
13) Hello my dear peacekeepers,since the beginning of NP I feel to be a part of it and in Germany I do presentations to tell (not only) Germans what peacekeepers like you are doing.Last year I did one of these presentations with Anne who was peacekeeper until last year and I really received some very deep impression of what you and all the others are doing to protect people and foster peace.In order to spread the word we have begun a campaign on the idea of civilian peacekeeping so that people but also politicians are informed about the wisdom to have a peace logic instead of a one-sided security logic that those that foster violence typically follow.Tlherefore I thank you so much of what you are doing. \nAnd keep me informed so that I can inform others! Stephan Brües-co-chair of Federation for Social Defense, one of the founding organisations of NP and now member of NP Alliance
14)-Patricia & Peter Ladley
16) I have a great respect for the work you do in such a risky situation - it so important !!!!
17) Thank you for working for peace. It isn't easy.
18) Many of us are out here noticing what you do. Stay strong and keep going. ET
-E. J. Tivona
19) Thank you. I honor your courage, the sacrifices you make, the risks you take, and the love and vision that guide you.
20) Women have been underappreciated in American society for too many years. Their contributions have been monumental. I have stood shoulder to shoulder with women supporting their Unions strikes, for peace and for justice. My father who passed away 4 years ago always talked about how unfair lending institutions and even his job with the UAW at a GM Plant was to women. My mother who was working at the time was not allowed to use her income when my dad financed the house they shared for over 50 years and she still lives in today. Women give life and appreciate the life's of others more than men. I sincerely believe when a woman is elected President they will be much more reserved in deciding to send our children off to die and kill in wars. From Eleanor Roosevelt to progressive women Senators today breaking that glass ceiling is an absolute priority.
-Steven D Addison
21) -Barbara Keyt
23) Dear Sisters, Your courage and vision inspire women of the whole World!!! May you feel the support and admiration that we all feel, even so distant. And may that energy of common desire for a peaceful world for our children and grandchildren inspire and support your every step! AHEAD!
-Simonetta Costanzo Pittaluga
24) Thank you for your leadership and for being protectors of peace. May God bless you and protect you, to further your good work!
25) Thank you for keeping peace in your hearts and using the strengths of peaceful action in your communities. You are in my prayers daily.
26) -Mary Brandl
27) Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for all you do. You are making a positive impact on the world.
-Dorothy Lynn Brooks
28) Thank you for your courage and dedication to helping restore peace in your hmeland despite your suffering and challenges. I send you prayers for your success and happiness.
29) Bless you for all you continue to do each day.
-jean victor mansour
30) Without women, peace will not happen. Thank you for your courage and all that you are doing in working with the Women's Peacekeeping Team.
31) Thank you for your courageous and amazing efforts! You are appreciated!!
32) Thank you for your work. It sends a message of hope around the world.
33) There is nothing like peace from a lady or mother. Nothing. Thanks.
35) -Francine Ungaro
36) You are truly an inspiration to all of us.
37) You all are doing a most important work in our world. What a good example of doing something positive with your lives to change the suffering that violence brings. Keep up the good work. I thank God for you. Retired School Teacher
38) -bert greenberg
40) Blessings to you as you continue this important work. Thank you for all that you do. And know that you are not alone as you stand to build peace one person at a time.
41) I am praying for you and thinking of you. I'd like to help you build peace in your area. Maybe you know of One Billion Marching and V-Day online, a global movement to end violence against women. You can see videos of women, children and even men dancing and being act I've for our cause. I support you.
42) -Elizabeth Watts
43) -Sara Miller
44) -Penny Cragun
45) My heart felt thanks for your courage and steadfastness in working for peace in a violent situation. May God bless you and your actions for the benefit of people everywhere.
46) Your work is important for the world. Thank you for all that you are doing. Your strength is an example to us all.
47) Peace and love is what it is all about....forgiveness is part of that! Thanks for all you do and please, keep up the good work! Blessings, Maria
48) May God bless you all and your work for social justice.
49) - arnie roman
It takes courage, conviction and perseverance to bring change for the better. It is women like you who make a difference in a country that is overwhelmed by prejudice, poverty, violence and despair...you are all truly amazing!
- Corinne Van Houten
51) Words cannot express how much I value the peacemaking work that you do with such courage and determination. You are the hope of your families, neighbors and country. God bless you. He is with you always.
52) -Twyla Meyer
53) We all admire your perseverance in trying to make the world a better place. May you continue in good health and with great results. Peace and joy,
54) - Arlene
55) Thank you for your efforts to bring Peace to your country, you are the promise of your country. We all remember you in our prayers. Peace.
56) Thank you so much for all you're doing!
57) Thank you for helping the world!"
- Fran Forte
58) We are proud of your efforts to help bring a measure of peace to your troubled people. Wishing you success in your struggle.
-Steve Fabick, Michigan, USA
59) Dear friends in Women's Peacekeeping Team: You are our inspiration! Thinking of you every day!
60) Your courage and dedication is an inspiration to women around the world. Thank you for your strength.
61) Your courage and commitment to keeping women safe is awesome! Blessings to each of you.
62) Your courage and devotion to this cause inspire and humble me. Thank you for all you do to make peace happen. Our thoughts and prayers are with you!
63) Stay strong!
- Sherry Blackshear
64) Thank God for your work. This is the only good piece of news I have had all week.
- Jillian Mulvihill
65) I want to tell you all how brave and encouraging you are! you are making it happen on your own and making it happen. Things get dome when women take over, andhere is proof in the doing and suceeding. keep up the fablious work ladies!!
- lea mac leod
66) - Jennifer Anderson
67) Thank you for being the stars that shine for peace in South Sudan. May the men who make war follow your lead and make peace so that the people of South Sudan can break the cycle of war and violence.
- Rob Haarsager
68) Thank you for all you do.
69) Thank you for your efforts for peace. May God richly bless you in every way and keep you safe.
70) Thank you !!
71) -Julie Skelton
72) Thank you for your strength and courage. Every blessing on all of you.
73) Thank you.
75) -David John Ulibarri
76) Thank you for all that you give & accomplish. Please keep it up!
- Ellen Segal
77) Thank you for all you do and may the Higher Power also take great care of you.
Mary H. North
79) I have had the pleasure of knowing Mel Duncan for many years. Out of his visionary mind these Peacekeeping Teams were created. As a person who believes in a God of love for all (our church does much interfaith work) I thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you are doing! I will continue to pray for you as you go about this important non-violent work, sacrificing so much for the good of all. I am now 77 years old, and to me you keep hope alive by helping to create a more peaceful world. Thank you!
-Eunice Eckerly, Trinity Lutheran Congregation
80) Women are natural ""peace keepers,"" and I wish you every success in your commitment in South Sudan. I and so many other support you and your efforts. May God's blessings be with you.
- Lynne AD
81) Thank you for all you do and for being so brave!"
- Blaine Blackthorne
82) For your courage and strength, I thank you. You are the change for peace we all wish for and try for in our own ways."
83) Thank you for your efforts for peace. May God richly bless you in every way and keep you safe.
84) This is how it happens - how we build the world we want. Courageous women like yourselves take the lead, provide inspiration, set an example, and teach us all how to make change one person, one family, and one community at a time. We are all part of the human family, and we can learn to treat each other with respect and compassion. Thank you for embodying that.
85) -Michele Temple
86) Thank you for acting with courage and integrity. People everywhere are standing with you and praying for you.
88)-Aaron M. Ucko
89) I admire your strength and perseverance in your ongoing struggle to bring peace to your people. May God continue to bless and protect you in your endeavors.
- Esther Huston
89)- Mark W. Mehl
90) Your actions are inspiring
91) It's hard for me to imagine the conditions you work under. Thank you as a mother, sister, daughter, and member of the human family for what you are doing for us all.
92) - Monica Raymond
93) Dear Women, You are doing vital, courageous work. Bless you for setting such an example for all of us to follow.
94) -mary tulloch
95) Women, so close to the home, make excellent peacekeepers because conflict threatens people where they live. Thank you for going another step, protecting in peace men/women/children in their homes, as well as yours.
96) Thank you for the challenging work you are doing to create peace. I honor your commitment and courage. You inspire me and you give me hope for a better, safer future. May what you do create ripples - nay, a tsunami! - of understanding, love, and peace throughout our troubled world.
97) Thank you beautiful women for our future.
- Bonnie Pannell
98) You are very brave and very important to our world. Keep doing what you do.
We appreciate it.
- Marie Garescher
99) -Nancy Balassi
100) Thank you for taking the risk to demonstrate that peace works. Your courageous and disciplined stand, as well as your moral example, are truly what the world needs now.
- Peter Bergel
101) Thank you to all you women who sacrifice every day to bring peace to this world. I am praying for you all!
-Mary, Minnesota, USA
102) -Cherie Connick
103) -Robert L Blau
104) We have a world full of war and poverty. What a joy to hear of your work. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
105) Thank you brave and lovely ladies. We need women like you all over the world."
106) Dear Ladies, women of South Sudan what an encouraging example - I deeply honour all your actions for peace, your courage and your love. Thank you so much. Your a beacon in a troubled wolrld. God bless you and your work.
107) Women are the key to saving the world. Thank you for what you're doing.
- Laurel Whitney
108) Women are the ones who will bring the peace to this world!
- Laura Staples
109) Thank you for the work you are doing.
110) Thank you for your courage. And for your care of each other as well. Even when you feel despair, know that what you are working for is GOOD, and much good is going on unseen, including the gentle things you do. And know that peace WILL come to your people in God's time."
- Helen Bayes
111) -Patricia A. Keefe
112) Thank you for your great courage!!!
- Bo Svensson
113) Thank you for all the wonderful work you're doing! --You are all inspirational! Wishing you all the best from New York City, peace, light, strength, success, blessings and joy, Jillie
- Jillie Simon
114) I support your work for peace, and I appreciate your commitment.
- Bill Glassmire
115) Thank you for being a peaceful presence and for all you do!
116) Thank you for your commitment and action for peace. You are in my prayers.
-Sister Kay McMullen, SNDdeN
117) -karen stickney
118) you are awesom
Keep up the good work
119) -Millie Lewis
120) -Elizabeth Nelson
121) You honor and inspire us all!
- donna luckey
122) Thank you so much for your commitment and the risks you take personally to pursue peace. We all benefit and we honor you.
- Kim Weichel
123) -Kathleen Remund
124) -Priscilla Liebowitz
125) You are my heroines! Thank you for proving that peace is possible.
- Bridget Moix
126) Your courage and tenacity is truly inspiring Thank for being a model for us all.
- Margaret Bearlin
127) Your work helps peace to prevail. Many, many thanks to you.
- Shelley Anderson
128) Your courage gives me hope for the future. You can inspire people around the world with your willingness to act for peace in the most difficult of circumstances. Happy International womens day!!
- Lyn Adamson
129) I hereby express my deepest gratitude for the incalculably important work you are doing.
- Ronald Maxson
130) Thank you for the gifts you bring to this effort, for your courage and steadfastness in peacemaking.
131) Hooray for you!
Keep up the amazing work!!
- Jan Passion
132) You are strong, you make us strong.
133) I hope the spirit of peace rests with you constantly guiding you in reconciliation and any action you need to keep peace.
- Isabel Miller
134) I honor you for your work to bring peace to your region.
135) -Clare Ronzani
136) Stay safe and Peace!!
- kathryn McKenzie
137) -Linda Sartor
138) I am so proud of you and what you are doing to bring peace.
139) You are brave and selfless beyond my wildest dreams.
- elyette weinstein
140) Thank you for all you do!
- Kimberly Wiley
141) Thank you for your courage and your love in action.
- Carol Bosworth
142) I appreciate all of your hard work. I admire your perseverance. I wish you a successful future.
- Jennifer Newsom
143) -Henriette Groot
144) -C. Arveson
145) And keep Aristophanes Lysistrata in mind . . .
146) -Richard Booth
147) -Nicholas Lenchner
148) -Connie Hupperts
149) -Jim Gartner
150) Blessed are you peacemakers. Thank you so much.
- Ben Goggins
151) We need more of you. Thank you for not letting all the contrary forces. discourage you.
- Bruce and Ruth Hawkins
152) You are beautiful! Thank you for standing in the LIGHT and defeating the encroaching darkness. YOUR GLOW IS SPREADING."
153) Thank you for making peace happen!
- Kathleen Keske
156) -Edith Martin
157) Thanks for all you do in working to bring peace to areas of the world which desperately need it...keep up the good work, and God bless all of you!
- Chuck Donegan
158) Thank you for your hard work and dedication. You are strong women.
- Harriet McCleary
-Mary Jo Luu
159) I greatly admire your courage and steadfastness in working together for peace in South Sudan. Stay strong and united in very difficult, dangerous circumstances.
- karen Stoddard
160) Thank you for your work for peace in South Sudan! The world needs you!
- Jean Barker
161) David Yanosik
162) Thank you for your amazing courage in the service of peace.
- Yehudit Lieberman
163) May your strength and courage bring you to happiness.
164) Blessings to you for your courage and conviction.
- Sandy Irving
165) Hang in there, Ladies! We truly appreciate your courage and hard work
166) For being waaaaay braver than me!
167) Pauline Erera
168) thank you for all you do
- carolyn massey
169) Thank you for promoting peace. It is especially difficult in a war-torn area, and you are inspirational.
- Ann Rennacker
170) I served with Christian Peacemaker Teams in Palestine. Most of my teammates were women. I know how capable you are.
Peace and blessing
171) You have my admiration and respect. The work you do is priceless and more valuable than any war!
- Elaine McAuliffe
172) Thank you for making a difference for women.
- Margaret Spallone
173) Keep up this great work!
- Lucille Gervase
174) We greatly appreciate all you are doing.
- Michael and Melissa Goldberg
175) Thank you for your courage and conviction to make a positive change in this world. May you all keep safe and prosper.
- Sherrie Rozniecki
176) Thank you for the wonderful and brave work that you are doing!
- Glenys Davies
177) Brave, good work, thank you.
- Ann Warner
178) Dear Strong and Courageous Women:
179) We thank you for your courage and efforts and hope for your success. The world is a better place because of your efforts!
180) Blessings on your dedication to peace and justice.
181) Thank you for all that you do!
182) Thank you for your example. You rekindle hope for peace in the world.
183) Peace will be the foundation of your new country.
-Dr Kathleen List
184) -Sarah Salter
185) blessings on your work and blessings on your families and blessings on each of you.
-margaret m. darger
186) Thanks for your efforts.
187) Thank You so very much for putting your lives on the line!!!!!
Isa 3:10-11 [NIV] Tell the righteous it will be well with them, for they will enjoy the fruit of their deeds. Woe to the wicked! Disaster is upon them! They will be paid back for what their hands have done.
Isa 3:14-15 [LB] First to feel his wrath will be the elders and the princes, for they have defrauded the poor. They have filled their barns with grain extorted from the helpless peasants. How dare U grind my people in the dust like that! the Lord of Hosts will demand of them.
Isa 5:7 [NIV] .... And he looked for justice, but saw bloodshed; for righteousness, but heard cries of distress.
188) I was a member of NP's first unarmed civilian peacekeeping team for more than 5 years in Sri Lanka. While we didn't create national peace teams at that time in NP, we did very quickly learn the importance and value of partnering with local women wherever possible in all of our peacekeeping efforts. It has been gratifying and inspiring to see how those efforts have evolved in South Sudan. You are making history!! It makes me proud to know that you are there and engaged in building a better, more peaceful society for you and your children and grandchildren. Best Wishes for continued--and permanent--success!
189) You are in my thoughts and prayers.
190) We are with you in our thoughts and prayers
-Rose Marie McQuaid
191) Courage is lonely business. God bless you for having so much of it.
192) You are doing the most satisfying thing in the world, and you make all of us women proud of your strength and commitment to peace.
193) Thank you for your courage.
194) -Tim Lank
195) Well done Women of South Sudan, You have outwitted your menfolks!! Keep up the GOOD WORKS!!
-Col. DICKSON SWEGENYI
196) Thank you for your commitment to peace. May God bless you and keep you safe.
197) -Pamela Alsum
198) -Anne Dietrich
Thank you for the work you do and the dedication!
200) -Jan-Paul Alon
201) -sheyli j
202) Your work in South Sudan is so inspirational for all women around the world! Thank you for helping make peace real and visible in a place of conflict.
203) -Paul Giannobile
204) -angela fazzari
207) Your courage and successes give me hope for the world.
208) You are wise and brave! Thank you for taking a stand for peace.
209) Thank you for your courage and your deep love for the people of your land. You are prophets of peace, messengers of love, and the hands of hope.
210) God bless you for the Christian humanitarian work you are doing.
-Thomas G. Dahl
211) You are the bravest, most beautiful women we are fortunate to know.
You are brave, strong, honest and caring.
I am proud of you I am proud to be a woman and wish that all women could have the right to have as much ability to be what they want, do the work they want to do and be as strong as they are.
I am sue that it is the fear of this possibility that causes man to keep women "IN THEIR PLACE' AND TO BULLY AND HURT THEM.
MUCH LOVE TO YOU AND YOUR BRAVERY
212) Thank you for the work you are doing to bring peace to your land and your people. Thank you for your courage, and for allowing me to help, even if only through a donation. We are sisters, though living very different lives, and i worry about your safety almost every day. May all blessings be yours. Always,
-Leonie Luterman,Amesbury, MA USA
213) Linking arms with you across the water and thanking God for your work...
-Joan, in Florida
214) -Michael C. Ford and Richard B. Marks
215) -Richard Koda
216) Your work means so much! I thank you, not only as a woman, but as a human. You are making our world a more vibrant, safe, and peaceful place!
218) Bon Courage! Say not the struggle naught availeth!
219) -Kathe Garbrick
221) Thank you for your courageous work!
222) Thank you for the example you are setting. Women all over the world will learn from you.
226) With respect and admiration for ALL that you do. We are a better world. Thank you very much.
228) Thank you for all you do.
229) Thank you of being a pain in the ass of all the leader who tink that leading a country mean war. By fighting for peace, you guys are the pain in ass of all these the mysogine and phollocrat.Happy women's day!!!!
230) War is not the answer. Empower women for Peace! Stop procreating until we have achieved Peace!
231) Thank you so much for being the voice of reason for your people. We need more women to stand for peace.
232) -Peter Molenaar
233) -Linda Sparks
234) ) Keep up this important work. The prayers and best wishes of many people are with you.
235) Non Violence is the only way forward .
236) Thanks The God first and I ask the God to bring peace to our brothers in south sudan, Women in south sudan they did very hard work to bring peace go forward and we will support the hopies .
-Sami Osman Elsmmani
237) You prove that women are the best peacekeepers.
238) I thank God for the courage and fortitude shown by these women. You display the presence of Holy Mother Wisdom in the midst of a world gone mad with violence. May you be a sign to the whole world!
-Walt Chura,, S.F.O.
239) I just wanted to thank you for all the great work that you do. Women like you are a blessing to the world. I wish that more people in the world were more like you.
240) -Afkham Davis
241) My American family in Munich, Germany will try to do all they can to help you bring change to South Sudan in a non-violent and effective manner.
242) Thank you for your beautiful work!
243) -Lorene Moorer
244) -Bill McCarthy
245) Thanks and Blessings on the good work you do.
246) Thanks for hanging in there in very difficult times!
247)-Dr. Stephen Oren
250) I think you are very brave. The work you do shows other women (and men!) that it is possible to make a better life for one's community.
251) Thank you for your courage and for shining a bright light of peace! We send our love to you.
252) Dear Women's Peacekeeping Team,
Thank you for the incredible work you do. You show great courage to be in places of great conflict. Your presence calms the anger and increases the feelings of love and peaceful living in all people - on every side of a conflict.
I pray for protection for you and other Nonviolent Peaceforce workers.
253) Your dedication and courage are a wonder to behold. Thank you for being an inspiration to men, women and children around the world.
254) You are an inspiration and it is time women around the world stand up and say "No more war. Ever." We must do this ourselves. We hold the key to civilization and community. ur hearts are with you courageous women of Sudan!
255) VIOLENCE IS NOT A SOLUTION. NEVER HAS BEEN. NEVER WILL BE.
256) Thank you for your important work to create peace happen!
257) -Geoffrey W Barron
258) We support your work and the work of many other people and groups working for nonviolence in South Sudan. Our organization, Crosscurrents International Institute, actively works to support Dr. Jill Seaman, a medical doctor, working in Old Fangak, South Sudan. We encourage you to make contact with her. She has been living and working in South Sudan for over 20 years.
Thank you for your good work.
-Bill and Marina Shaw
259) Brave Women of South Sudan,
I thank you and honor you for your courage and compassion to step out and speak out against violence and lead the way towards peace. Blessings & Love,
260) congratulation.you meke a better world
261) The fact that you stand up to organize peace is so encouraging! not only for the people around you but for all the people of good will in this world.
It is such a good thing to show to the children: war is not something we have to accept! I am grateful that you show us an other way.
263) -Devon G.
264) -Laura Kaufman
I'm in awe of your brave and skilled efforts to create peace! I'm grateful that you are willing to make the effort it takes to create a culture of peace.
265) -Bruce Rosove
266) I will be praying for you every day -- for your safety, for your courage, for the wisdom to say the write words when you speak in difficult situations. Blessings in all you do.
-Barbara Leonhard, OSF
267) Thank you so much for your efforts!
268) I support the Women's Peacekeeping team in South Soudan.(WPTSD) Several years ago when South Sudan became an independent country there was much hope for the country. Now this hope is threatened by violence an internal conlict. May the work of WPTSD) have much success in assuring the peace and well-being of the country,.
269) Congratulations Ladies on coming together in peace. My thoughts are with you.
270) Thank you for your great leadership and God's blessings!
271) I real want to Congaluturated all women's who are working tireless to save life and maintain paece in South Sudan.
272) Dear wonderful women
The example you are giving to your children is immeasurable. There is hope that now that in the future life will be different in your world.
I admire you so much and my heart goes out to you.You are an inspiration to all women.
In gratitude and admiration
-Natalia from New Zealand
273) Thank you for standing together and giving others a nonviolent place to work for peace in South Sudan. Most people don't want to be involved with violence!
274) Bless you for all you do for others; your inspirational work matters so much to so many. We are all grateful to you and for you. Thank you.
275) Thank you for your courageous leadership in helping create peace and protect innocent people in your country. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
-David Hartsough, co-founder Nonviolent Peaceforce
276) -Jeffery Franklin
277) -Harold Watson
278) You are so brave and wise! You are an inspiration to me.
279) Women's Peacekeeping Team' I sincerely hope that the courage you have resolutely embarked on will bring the peace you cherish to prevail. Let the Lord hear your voices for a lasting solution for the innocent souls of South Sudan. Do not despair, for your cause shall make peace happen in South Sudan. Thank you all.
280) Thank you for making a stand against violence. Humans are kind and treat other well. Anything else is not human.
Thank you for your courage in taking a real step towards peace in the most challenging of circumstances. May your endeavours continue to grow in strength and sustenance. I am glad to know of your work and will hold you in my heart remembering the truly special people that each one of you are to each other, your community and our world.
281) -Anne Bass
282) -Karen Kirschling
283) -Harvey Benson
284) We are so grateful to you and the courage it takes to be part of the Women's Peacekeeping Team. We are sending a donation to support your work. Thank you!!!
-Phyllis and Richard Taylor
285) HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY ! For all te Women in South Sudan !
286) -dorothy dale
287) -Betty and Peter Michelozzi
288) Continue with your good work
289) -Hannah Thandi
290) Thank you so much for your work.
291) -Ganga Campbell
292) -Erik Schnabel
293) Thank you for your work! You're not only an inspiration to women and young girls, but also to men and boys, the world over. Happy Women's Day!
294) Thank you all for your courage and dedication to such a noble cause!
295) -MR. & MRS. BRUCE R.
296) -Margaret Beck
297) Dear Women's Peacekeeping Team, My very best wishes to you on International Women's Day 2015. Thank you for the most important work you are doing. This is so important because you will help life to continue in a peaceful and productive way! Best Wishes! Dean Katahira
When I was in the Marine Corps, I carried dead Marines home to their families. You are working to end the need for the body escorts.
-Jim Lovestar (USMC, 1968-71)
298) Your sisters and brothers in the Sudanese community in Roanoke, Virginia hold you in their prayers.
-The Rev. Christine Payden-Travers
299) Thank you for all that you are doing.
301) I have huge admiration and respect for your work, dedication, courage and passion. New Zealand
-Marion Hancock MNZM
302) -Greg Sells
303) -anne henry
304) Prayers for continued success
305) Thank you for all that you do.
306) You are amazing! Thank you for all that you do.
307) Thank you for your work God Bless you and keep you and You are making a positive impact on the world.
308) THE FIRST QUESTION WHICH THE PRIEST AND THE LEVITE ASKED WAS: ‘IF I STOP TO HELP THIS MAN, WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME?” BUT…THE GOOD SAMARITAN REVERSED THE QUESTiON: ‘IS I DO NO STOP TO HELP THIS MAN, WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HIM?’” MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. THANK YOU, FOR YOUR BRAVERY & DEDICATION TO PEACE.
309) I so much admire your courage and your leadership. You are doing what is needed most in the world at this time. Thank you!
310) Thank you for showing us the courage that we all need to bring for to help heal this world. We will hold you in our hearts. Sincerely, Lily Marie
I fully support your work to facilitate peace in South Sudan! Thank you for persevering in this important work!
-Sister Rosita Aranita, CSJ
311) Nice work, congratulation and go on with this work. We appreciate all of it
312) You are amazing people....we are so lucky to have you in the world. Thank you from the depths of my heart, for trying so hard to use nonviolence to spread peace. Sending you strength and love, Priscilla
-Priscilla Connolly, M.D.
313) -MICHAEL TOOBERT
314) You are accomplishing peace in a war-torn country and bringing families together instead of tearing them apart. Hats off to you!
315) Thanks for your courage, strength and commitment. Women will be the ones to bring peace to South Sudan, with all their diverse talents, experience and wisdom. Please continue your struggle which means so much to your people and everyone around the world living in conflict.
316) You are a model for future world peacekeeping, and future work of the Nonviolent Peaceforce
317) Hi dear sisters take heart a long journey beginsn with a single step. We are together in this struggle God bless you
The struggle co0ntinuea don't give up my sisters
318) You make me hopeful that the world can change. Thank you for your work and compassion . Blessings and many thanks
319) I am inspired by your commitment to peace through non-violence in such a dangerous area. We need more (real) women, like yourselves, in leadership roles around the world. Keep up the fantastic work and stay safe.
320) You make me proud to be a woman.Thank you
322) Thank you for whatever you do to further the cause of peace.
323) -Valeriy Marchukov
324) -Lucy Gould
325) Thank you for helping the women in Sudan. All women should live in peace and comfort. God Bless you for showing them the way to the peaceful life they deserve.
326) Dear Women's Peacekeeping Team of South Sudan:
How funny that I am writing to you from the other side of the world, but I wanted to let you know that I think of you and your loved ones in South Sudan every single day. I feel blessed that I work for Nonviolent Peaceforce and that I can do anything to support your very important work. I am so proud of you and I share your stories with all of my friends and anyone who will give me a few minutes and listen to me. Even after International Women's Day has come and gone, I will continue to care for you and I will always remain your friend.
Hurray for Women's Peace Team of South Sudan! You are showing the world that it can be a better place for us all.
327) You demonstrate great courage and wisdom in the work you are doing. I am praying for you and for your country that there WILL be peace!
328) THANK YOU!!!!!
329) Dorothy Werner
330) You are very courageous women, and we thank you. The more people like you in the world, the more we can show the rest of the world that peace is possible and that living in peace is so much better. I wish you well and my prayers are with you!
Blessings to you, Jane Illades
331) Thank you for all the good you do
332) You are incredibly courageous women and I support and pray for your efforts.
-Sister Patricia Kirk
333) Dear Wonderful Women,
I tell people about you all the time here in Canada and to others in the US, you inspire me so much! You show us that there is a new way to live together peacefully, transforming from the idea of security being provided by adversarial relationships based on threats of violence to collaborative problem-solving relationships. Your courage, persistence, creativity and love are deeply admired and appreciated!!
I lead peace camps and other activities for young women encouraging them to become involved at all levels of the peace process, and to transform the peace process from the military threat model to the collaborative problem-solving nonviolent model. UN Security Council Resolution 1325 calls for us as women to be the kinds of leaders you are. We send you our love, respect, energies and strength,
334)Wisdom, light, & laughter to you in your creative, loving, and oh-so-important work!
335) thank you for your work. The world is looking at your work as a model for positive change.
336) Margaret Goodman
337) What a sad situation- so much conflict in a land that has such beautiful people. Thank you ladies for all your wonderful work. Please do not give up. We are with you
338) You are inspirational!
339) Please know that many of us around the world admire your courage in the face of a very difficult situation. I hope that you find comfort in this knowledge
340) Thank you for your courage to act in the face of brutality. I pray for your success and safety.
- Linda Van Ness
341) You offer hope to women around the world. Having heard of your efforts for several years it is good to see your pictures now and be able to send my appreciation to you this way. You provide a good example for everyone.
342) Thank you for your leadership and your courage.
343) Thank you for your very important work. You are an inspiration to peace-loving people around the world.
344) anthony gilchriest
345) Thank you for standing for peace. Your strength and courage offer special hope and inspiration to women and girls everywhere. May you be safe and well as you continue this noble, challenging work.
347) Kenneth Moyer
348) Thank you and God Bless.
350) Thank you so much for your courage and determination!
351) You are my heroines!!
352) Thank you for having the courage and perseverance to do the right thing and make the world a safer and more peaceful place.
353) With greatest admiration for your courage and determination to stand up for your rights and those of all of South Sudan. May you continue to provide an example of nonviolent protection and sustainable development.
354) Be assured that your courageous actions build hope worldwide.
355) Thank you for standing up for the Peace all women would like to see spread around the world! I'm so proud of you!
356) Women are truly the builders of community, the peacemakers and the healers.
357) Galen Trembath
358) Dear Women Peacekeepers,
You're brave and strong. May your work galvanize peace and inspire women and men around the world to work hard and celebrate peace among all people.
359) Gods blessing as you do the wonderful work.
360) God bless you.
362) I admire Women's Peacekeeping Team as a unique "force" in conflict prevention setting. Wish all success.
363) Dear Women's Peacekeeping Team,.in South Sudan
Thank you so much for the incredible work you do. You are truly an inspiration to people around the world. You are amazing role models. You demonstrate that women are strong and can make peace happen..
Thank you for being true leaders and making progress towards peace. Every day the work you are doing changes the world..
364) Keelin Magnus
365) I know that the women of South Sudan and are taking care of others in the time of great need. Woman make a difference. As a woman I know and understand that each person has their struggles. Men look at the big issues, women offer care and support to individuals in need. Keep up your support and we who are safe and well will support you.
366) You are all incredibly amazing and courageous, I am in awe of each of you and your commitment to bring peace to your country. Thank you!!!
367) Thank you for all your progress and efforts in keeping peace around the world. It is greatly appreciated!! Happy Women's Day!!
368) Thank you, courageous women, for your efforts to make peace happen. My prayers and best wishes accompany your work.
-Sister Barbara Hansen
369)- YOFAAET GHANA
370) Together we can all make peace in our communities every day. Inspired by your work,
Sara in Toronto, Canada
371) Woman is hero.
Thank you for your spirit
Wish you all the best
372) Yes, you deserve thanks for risking your lives.
373) That is so wonderful that you are doing the difficult work of coming together to make peace happen. In your country and others, one step at a time, hopefully, we will have worldwide peace
374) Thank you for your courageous work!
375) I admire all your efforts. Keep working towards your goals and think positive.
love from Kathleen in Canada
376) Adv. Biplob Gazi
377) Robert Williamson
378) Your efforts remind me of how much work we have to do to increase awareness and outreach toward making peace happen. Thank you for all you do!
379) Women are the real source of peace for the future humankind. Even if we are still in front of a long path for real peace and respect of women in the world you will be remembered as the first seed of this path. Thank you for your bravery, commitment and dignity. Much strength to you!
380) Dear Women's Peacekeeping Team,
One step at a time... ! Your courageous actions are definitely making a difference. I do pray that the world you dream of be a reality that the posterity would ever be grateful of....!
March forward... Build Peace.... Let's make this world a better place..!
381)Thank you all for working for peace!
382) I am humbled by your courage, inspired by your dedication, and uplifted by your love of peace. The work you are doing is of great great importance, not just to the people of South Sudan but to the world. When you feel exhausted or scared or without energy, please stop and take a breath and think how many women and children and men the world over are taking those breaths one at a time with you and how badly they need your love and your peace. You are a gift of life! Thank you, thank you, thank you for all that you do.
383) We don't hear about you in the daily news yet you are doing such important work the media ought to proclaim. So glad to have the opportunity to do this for Women's Day and everyday, many thanks from Canada.
384) Women of the world are our best hopes for peace. Thank you so much for your commitment and service.
-Gloria W Smith
385) Dear Friends,
Your courage in the face of difficult situations is wonderful. Thanks you for all that you have accomplished for peaceful relations among many people!
-Katie & Rick Fournier
387)- Jane Galbraith
388) Thanks for your amazing work for peace. We need more people like you.
389)- alan lott
390)- Karen Viskochil
391)- Amir M. Maasoumi
392) All blessings to you for the great work in which you are engages. Thank you, and may you continue to inspire others.
393) Dear Beautiful, Brave Women, we are with you in spirit, sending you love and grace from us in England! Thank you, love from us
-Mary Benefiel & Mark Dunn
394) Please keep up the good work. May God bless you richly and the love of Jesus shine through you.
396) Dear Women's Peacekeeping Team,
thank you very much for all your bravery and the work you do. You are an inspiration and the hope for a better world.
I wish you all the best and success in your commitment in South Sudan.
Take care of yourself,
397) As co-founder, ex-chair and board member of Forum Civil Peace Service of Germany, I feel the greatest respect and admiration for the work of Women's Peacekeeping Teems set up by NP in South Sudan. Whatever the obstacles may be: Please keep on. You are uplifting your communities, and you are giving an example for other women, in other regions of the world. Thank you! Tilman Evers
398) We stand with you in your efforts for peace. You deserve great praise for what you are doing, and there are many others who join you in your brave efforts. Thanks for your great efforts.
399) Thank you for your amazing, powerful work. I admire your courage and commitment.
400) Peace is the way to happiness, harmony and prosperity. Keep up the great work you do for the world.
401) ...thank you for your nonviolent actions for peace with justice...we stand strong together!
402) Thank you to the women those are working for creating a peaceful world specially those are working in south sudan.
403) Combining the power of nonviolence with the power of women and the feminine will lead to extraordinary results for peace.
Thank you all for your truly historic contribution!
405) Thank you for doing so much. I appreciate the risks you are taking, and I wanted to let you know this. You are playing a big part in making the world a better place for everyone.
406) You are so brave and courageous, and so very much appreciated. Thank you from across the seas. May you be safe and well cared for.
407) Bravo great for promoting peace in South Sudan. What men can do, women can do better.
Greetings to all noble women from South Sudan.
408) Thank you very much.
409) Having lived in West Africa for 4 years, I remember well how important, competent, and caring the women of Africa were, are, and can be to shape a better future for there countries. Keep up the good work! And Thank you!
410) I salute u all heroes of peace. I are the face of the struggle for lasting peace in South Sudan. Aluta continua!
411) Beth Laurer
412) We appreciate the work which you are doing in an area which has seen trouble between people of differing cultural backgrounds. Perhaps someday you can come to America and help us with our very deep seeded racial problem.
413) I personally thank you for showing everyone in the world what TRUE courage really is! You SHAME those men in your country, and elsewhere who use children as soldiers, rape as a tool of war, and who believe that violence is a way of life! Keep up the incredibly brave work, and, I can't say it enough... Thank you!
414) What brave women! Keep up the good work!
415) Keep going and keep fighting for peace, eventually the world hears you. You were chosen to do this by God and He will see you through. Good Job!
416) Thanks for the great work you are doing.
417) kathleen mirante
418) Thank you for working for peace. It is the only way.
419) I wish to add a special thank you for your courageous support of peace. As more women around the world stand up for the rights of all human beings to live in peace, the more likley our future, both as women and as human beings, will be one of increasing equality and justice for all.
420) Thank you for putting your lives on the line and doing something so courageous. Your actions speak to women all over the world. It will take WOMEN to heal the world's hurts. Women are the source of life and healing.
421) Thanks so much for all the heard work you do in promoting PEACE. I will keep all of you in my Prayers for a safe mission .
"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other." Words of wisdom by Mother Teresa .
Good Luck & Thank you.
422) All praise and thanks for your active presence in a very troubled area. As a member of the Michigan Peace team, served in Hebron in Palestine twice in the mid seventies. So I know somewhat how you are actively involved in nonviolent ways to help keep the peace. May God bless you.
423) our courage and commitment are an example and challenge to me and to women all over the world. We CAN make a difference. Thanks for all you are doing!
-Evelyn "Randy" Ruffin
424) THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!
425) As a past NP intern in the US, hearing stories of all of the work you are doing has inspired me to continue down a path to do the same. Thank you for all of the brave work you do.
426) Carole McAuliffe
427) I greatly admire your bravery and dedication towards peace. Thank you.
428) Y'all are proof that superheroines exist in reality as well as in fantasy -- stay NON-lethal and keep saving lives ..!
429) Thank you for taking a much needed stand for peace and for being so courageous. You are making the world a better place for us as well as for your children and grandchildren. Sending hugs and more thanks!
430) Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your hard work, bravery and love are protecting our future! THANK YOU!
431) thank you so much for your great effort und courage!
432) Linda Canter
433) We are proud of our Women's Peacekeeping Team as they work under the sun, in the rain and in all terrain to achieve peace.
434) We are so grateful for your work. It gives us hope.
-Barbara and Ed Tonningsen
435) Thank you for giving your efforts to make this a more peaceful world.
436) Michael & Izvara Predmore
437) You give us hope for the world! Thank you for all your strong work!
438) Go girls go! And thank you for standing up for all of us.
439) BLESS YOU ALL!
440) Thank you for working to make the world safer for women. It takes courage to come together, stand together and work together in addressing the issues of violence towards women. I greatly admire women whose courage is expressded through peacebuilding work on the front lines. Stay safe. And thank you.
441) Thank you for everything you do to assist in the Peacekeepong movement and for doing it so openly and givingly. You are an inspiration to many and are valued each and every day and are not forgotten as an extremely important part of this movement and on general.
442) Steven Cypher
443) Thank you so much for the wonderful leadership role you have undertaken to make peace happen in South Sudan. You are a real inspiration to me and many others.
444) nicholas conte
445) I admire your strength and vision.
446) Keep up the important work that you are doing-- Congratulations on what you do
- Harriet Mouchly-Weiss
447) My mother has been with NP since the beginning. I honor her efforts and all of your efforts in the name of peace. Blessings to all.
Signed, A grateful son.
448) Gerryl E. Puelle
449) Blessings on your peace efforts. I keep you in my prayers.
450) A favorite quote of mine is "love is better than anger, hope is better than fear, optimism's better than despair - so let us be loving, let us be hopeful, let us work to build a world that is fair." The work of peacekeeping, peacebuilding and peacemaking is an act of love, hope and optimism. I thank you for it.
451) Much love you to all. Thank you for caring.
452) Dorothy Tartaglia
I hope you can feel my love and appreciation in your beautiful souls.
454) Thank you. You are doing God's work bringing peace to that sad region.
455) bless you all!!
456) Thank you so much for your courage and good work that you are doing.
May peace and joy be with you.
457) You are all warrioress's & inspiration for us all. Many prayers, blessings your way.
Seems women do it better, they are less likely to be on ego trips- always keep the children & their future in mind.
-Lydia Garvey Public Health Nurse
458) You are just the Amazons of Africa can do. Inspiring and Awesome
459) Women need more rights and better treatment.
Better access to food, water and medicine.
Pro-choice rights should be given to women.
And, access to birth control.
460) Women! you are not just vulnerable to violence but also profitable to peacekeeping! keep it up!
461) Stay Strong! San Diego, California is with you!
462) Dear Friends, You have my best wishes and prayers for the work ahead of you. And give thanks for the work you have already been doing.
I wish I could give a hug to each of you and a piece of chocolate. Maybe some day. In the meantime, I send my prayers for all the work you are doing to being peach in your home area and in our world.
Your friend, Mae
-Mae Gautier in California
463) Gods be with you, Sisters! You are in my prayers and thoughts. The value of the work that you do cannot be measured in human language. You bless those around you with your goodness and bravery.
464) Dear Women's Peacekeeping Team, Sending heaps of love and support to you all on International Women's day for your fantastic and courageous work. Your work is so important in helping people live in peace and settling an example for us all. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Keep your spirits strong. Much Love, prayers and good energy from 'down under' Australia.
-Gill Burrows from Australia
465) Margaret Hashmi
466) My friend, Fr Beatus, is now working in Wau. His mother, I think, was a very strong influence on him and his siblings to pursue service careers. The women know what needs to be done. God bless.
Bruce who became part of the Mauki family in Uru/Mrawi, Tanzania
467) Thank you! :-)
468) The work you are doing is truly remarkable and unfortunately so very necessary. I wish you all so much peace.
469) Len and Judy Bjorkman
470) I am awed by your courage and dedication. The world is truly a better place because of you. Thank you.
471) Brave women, your courage is an inspiration. May God bless you as you continue this ministry of peace.
472) Thank you so much for your work in Peacekeeping. Your sacrifice and enduring commitment to the cause of peace without the use of weapons is commendable. Allowing the conflicting sides to come together in this kind of atmosphere is the example we all should follow.
Thank you for your work.
473) The women helping to bring Peace out there;your efforts,commitment and focus on helping the most vulnerable people in society inspires many all over the world.Thank you so much.
474) You are an inspiration and a beacon of light in a dangerous world!
475) Thanks for all the amazing work you are doing to make this a peaceful world for everyone.
476) Bless you for all you, the forage and love you show that encourages even we sisters who are so far away in or bodies but our hearts are wil you.
477) Anyone who is working for peace is a saint in my book.
478) - Diana
479) Canada used to have peacekeepers, instead of soldiers going to war.
I am so pleased that you are taking up this very important role. The word peace is missing on our planet.
Congratulations on your work on International Women's Day.
- Wilma Sotas
480) It is great to hear that people like you are affirming your commitment to the life affirming values and energies that must govern all meaningful human life and any civilisation worth the name. Whenever Sudan emerges as one of the significant countries in Africa it will have adopted and be manifesting and bearing witness to the central importance of the humanising values that will now govern Sudan .
You will know that your own role and the role of those who have supported you has been a significant part of that development.
481) From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for your courage and witness. As a man, I see how much many men need your witness and your leadership. I've seen how women in my own life have been devalued and harmed by the men they trusted. Stay true to nonviolent love and draw us into your gifts.
- Eli McCarthy
482) Thank you for being an inspiration to all women who find themselves in a conflict situation. my prayers and thoughts go with you
- Nancy Cosway
483) Salute to you, the women Peacekeepers!!! You have shown to the world how to restore peace through practical oriented actions and bring sparkle of hope in the desperate situation, which the Great Powers go out of the way to ignore.
- Yeshi Choedon
484) - Carol Moreno
485) It is so exciting that you have teams of women now - I'm sure that really makes a difference to the women you are trying to help and empower. Keep up the good work - it's amazing and you are all charting a new pathway for women around the world.
- Jan Hartsough
486) We Women Must stick together!!!!
- Rieve Rockwell
487) Women Peacekeeping Teams (WPTs) in South Sudan, the work your collectively doing is great in contributing to engaging in nonviolent conflict resolution, reduction of SGBV and protection of children from violence and various forms of abuses.
Bravo and please keep up the great work in our Republic of South Sudan.
|Dear Women in peacekeeping,
I join many who cherish human's right to live,
and peacefully exist in their communities & homes,
to thank you for the great sacrifice to bring peace in
Your courage in the midst of challenges & under unfavorable
situations shows your power. Keep on the good
work. God bless!
Yours in peace,
Pei E. Gausi
489) Dear sister you are very good achieve moment in earth
Arjunanelayara, Aalamaramngo, Secretary
490) Dear Women, Wishing you peace.and love, Lineke
491) We are all admiring what you do, I wish you strength and wisdom! Keep up the good work, you restore our hope for peace and our belief in humanity. We wish you all the best! And, of course, thank you for all you do!
Gratefully and hopefully yours,
- Marianne van Ophuijsen, Women for Peace
492) Andrea LeBlanc
493) THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
- Judy Timmons
494) And rest assured that the men of this world can follow your lead… this man does, already.Thank you.
- Ken Hamilton
495) Dear Sisters,
Your courage inspires us, stay strong, you are not alone. Those of us who work at the international level, as I do in Geneva, can point to you and your work to make the issues real for those who get lost in the abstract and detached world of international dipomacy. I hold you in the Light.
- Diane Hendrick
496) You are a hero and many women are looking up at you
497) Maureen Cooper
498) thanks for the wonderful work you are doing in getting people to talk together as a model for others. Thanks for your work. Judith
- judith king
499) Without the commitment of women to work for peace and nonviolence there will be no change. Women bring strength, courage and the willingness to speak truth to power. Every woman across this planet has a voice not just the women who face daily danger but everyone because we are all one and need one another.
- Dot Walsh
500) Thank you thank you for all you do! Happy International Women's Day!
501) Blessings and gratitude for the work that you do.
- Nan Rowan
502) Thank you for your courage and peace building skills, sending all my support from the UK.
- Jo Berry
503) I will like to say bravo & a big thank you to all the great heroines who despites the odds are sacrificing a lot to see peace prevail in the world. I pray that your great efforts do not go in vain.
- Mohamed Jalloh
504) I honor you for the important work you are doing. You are making a huge contribution for women there in your country and for women around the world. It must be very difficult to do what you are doing and at times very frightening. But you keep going forward. That's courage, that's what women are made of. Thank you for what you do.
505) Thank you!
506) -Pauline Cameron
507) THANK YOU for all you are doing to make PEACE happen. Keep on keeping on.
God be with you, love & peace, Carol & Merle Johnson-Miller
- Carol & Merle Johnson-Miller
508) Thank you for your brave and noble work.
Your success and well being are in my thoughts.
with great respect,
509) Thank you so much for all your hardwork and dedication to making the world a better place for women and their families. As a woman we must continue this uphill battle to ensure our future is bright and without violence and hate.
510) thank you for your courage in bringing about a more peace filled and loving world.
511) I cannot fully appreciate from a place of relative safety day in and day out to
imagine what it is like to risk your life for a cause you believe in so deeply. I wish I was as brave and courageous as all of you. Perhaps in another life.
512) Oh, what power comes with building community! I've heard you are gaining connections and making plans together, and I feel encouraged by your work. May you enjoy evidences of success, and may you learn from examples of trying and not succeeding. Justice is on your side, the air beneath your wings.
513) Thank you for the amazing courage you have to stand up to violence with nonviolence and care. I hope you know that people across the globe appreciate what you are doing. Our love and prayers are with you.
514) Thanks so much for the difficult work you do to try to achieve peace in a very challenging conflict.
515) I am so impressed to hear about your courageous work for peace and a better
life in your community. I wish you great success with all my heart.
516) thank you for having the courage to stand for peace. Please keep it up.
517) Thank you for your hard work, bravery & patient efforts. We are grateful for all you do. Wishing you inner peace & strength to continue, & hoping you have happy some moments to intersperse with all this serious work.
518) Thank you for offering hope on this violent world.
519) Dear Women's Peacekeeping Team,
You are an inspiration to women everywhere! Thank you for the incredible work you do, and please know that the effects of your work are felt by many, near and far.
520) -Elizabeth Schlein
521) Thank you for your bravery in all that you do to make our sorry World a better place! Keep up your really excellent work!
522) Your strength and wisdom are amazing....You are in my thoughts and prayers.
523) A salute to you my Comrade "Women Peace keeping Team"
I know there are challenges and risks you face everyday, as an advocate and as a woman, but you remained fearless, moving forward and convey your messages around the globe. I am with you in this battle cry for peace, respect and justice, particularly for women and children.
524) Dear Sisters Your work is so important. What you do is inspiring and touches my heart deeply, but the lives of women and girls in South Sudan grieve me even more deeply. Thank you for your courage and commitment!
525) I sincerely thank all women who have voluntarily given themselves to peacekeeping missions. It is a noble task, a task of putting your line on line for the sake of others to a have a chance to live. May the Grace of God be your strength, Day by Day. SHALOM SOUTH SUDAN!
526) This is amazing.As young as you are ,you do wonders.Keep it up you guys,I know it is not easy but your courage as shown on your faces leads you to success.Thank you for your good job to make peace.
527) Word need peace to every corner, so, Women are very vulnerable and very exposed to different danger. prevention for danger is the priority to be assumed by leaders. I encourage every body to be a peacekeeper to humanity not only Women, but also, to all humanity and all creature.
528) Dear Women's Peacekeeping Team in South Sudan
I really congratulate you for the job your are doing in South Sudan in a very particular environment.Keep in mind your daily activities are highly contributing to peace in the area. Your smile, your daily pain,your presence, your courage give to people of South Sudan hope for a better futur and contribute to peace all over the world.
529) Wonderful job! Lovey women!
530) I am awed and inspired by your courage and compassion.
531) Thank you for your courage and dedication!
532) Women peacekeeper are more deeper in thoughts and in deeds, lets continue supporting this very noble profession, thank you women of Sudan for the eye opener.
-Audi B Esquilla
533) Thank you for working for a better world! I will pray for you, and for peace.
-Rev. Kent King-Nobles
534) Your work is most inspiring for all of us. You are playing a critical role in the effort to replace violence with careful communication.
535) I admire your tenacity and commitment in devoting yourselves to such a difficult cause, in a particularly brutal geographic region of the planet. Nearly every conceivable aspect of the situation is pitted against you, knowingly or not, yet you persist and overcome. You are truly amazing individuals!
536) Together you stand strong. May god bless you. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
- Connie Drysdale
537) I appreciate the role of Women in peace-keeping and peace building in South Sudan.I believe that Women have the keys of changing the rules of the games for bringing lasting peace for the people of South Sudan.
Your Truly Primo Celerino
Local Government Board/Juba
- Primo Celerino Monai
538) Hey it's Cosmas and greetings from UNDP Timor-Leste. I did not have the leverage of working together with NP and the WPT for a long time in South Sudan but I know you women are doing great work to make peace happen. This is wishing you all the best and hope that the long awaited peace comes to South Sudan sooner than later.
539) There will only be PEACE on the planet when women will be in command of affairsof life..Like Role of a decision maker in a country,,running the business of Goverments....Women of South Sudan leading the way for this objective through
their efforts for bringing the Peace in their country...My Gratitude to all those valiant workers...Blessings
- Ehtisham Rana
540) We need you so much - to show the world that PEACE is possible ! Thank you - from Trine in Norway
- Trine Eklund
541) Ladies! I thank you so very much for your efforts at making peace happen in South Sudan. Your place in history is assured.Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
Philip Siki Robinson
542) I admire your courage and tenacity to bring hope and peace and understanding to your community and your new nation. I believe only through nonviolence, the essence of true love, the worth and dignity of all people, will bring about a lasting peaceful community.
My apologies for missing this opportunity to express my thanks and gratitude in a timely fashion. I hope this message gets through. If not, it will have to go as a positive energy force into the universe.
548) We remain a strong pillar as mothers of the nation, you protect our honour and dignity by promoting peace. I salute you.
549) I have been blessed to know women peacekeepers in South Sudan. God be with you.... I am sure God is with you.... and love. Thank you !
- Joan Broadfield
550) Thank you for being activists and seers. For we are not in this work to stop the violence; we are working to build a culture of peace.
You continue to give me hope, and show the children courage. Minga Quaker in Massachusetts.
-Minga Claggett-Borne, Friend
551) Holdin you in the Light, at Easter and throughout the year
- Margaret Tassi
552) I honor you for your work "making Peace happen" in South Sudan. I am sure it takes both vision and hard work among you women, I want you to know that although I can't send much money as a 94 years old woman, I can send my best wishes and supportive thoughts.
- Margaret Barstow
553) Be brave! Keep up the good work. it's important work!
- Lois McAfee
554) The strenght and dedication of women all over the world is with you, sisters! You are in ou prayers for Peace.
- Barbara Novelli
555) I admire your dedication + courage + support your excellent work.
- Preston Browing from Ashfield, MA