If you live in a European country and would like to take advantage of a tax deduction, you may give to Nonviolent Peaceforce through Transnational Giving Europe (TGE).
Through TGE, you give to a registered foundation of your country that will transfer your gift to the HQ of Nonviolent Peaceforce in Ferney-Voltaire. France. When you make a donation, your home country foundation will provide you with a receipt for tax deduction. The the process varies by each country; we have explained a few below.
Note: Don't forget to indicate in your communication that your gift is designated to "Nonviolent Peaceforce -- France."
Examples of how to give from:
- Germany: http://www.transnationalgiving.eu/from-germany : give directly online.
- UK: http://www.transnationalgiving.eu/from-the-united-kingdom : make bank transfer or write a check; ask for a “Gift request form”
- Italy: http://www.transnationalgiving.eu/from-italy : make a bank transfer; ask for a gift request form by email.
- Switzerland: http://www.transnationalgiving.eu/from-switzerland : make a bank transfer; ask for a gift request form by email.
To see more options, go to http://www.transnationalgiving.eu/. From the menu, select "How does it work?" and then "Donors."
If you are giving from France, you can
- send a check directly to 13, Chemin du Levant, CIB - Batiment A 01210 Fernay-Voltaire